Collection of Information
We receive and store information about you such as:
- Information you provide to us, which includes: your name, email id, postal address or code and telephone number. We collect this information in a number of ways, including when you enter it while using the platform: We collect information while you provide using our service, interact with our Customer Service, or participate in surveys or marketing promotions.
- Information when you choose to provide reviews or ratings, taste preferences, account settings, set preferences in Your Account, or otherwise provide information to us through our service or elsewhere.
- Information we collect automatically: We collect information about you and your usage behavior of our service, your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information regarding your computer or other device used to access our service (such as gaming systems, smart TVs, mobile devices, and set top boxes). This information includes: your activity on the IRB service, such as title selections, watch history and search queries; details of your interactions with Customer Service, such as the date, time and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number and call recordings; device IDs or other unique identifiers; device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, referral URLs, IP address (which may tell us your general location), browser and standard web server log information.
- Information from other sources: We might supplement the information described above with information we obtain from other sources, including from both online and offline data providers. Such supplemental information could include demographic data, interest based data, and Internet browsing behavior.
What personal information do we collect from Users and its purpose?
When you use this website, we collect and store your personal information as provided by you. Our primary goal in doing so is to conduct internal research on your demography and interest to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience as well as to protect your interest. This allows us to provide services and features that are most likely to meet your needs, and to customize the web site to make your experience safer and easier. Importantly, we only collect personal information about and related to you that we consider necessary for achieving this above mentioned purpose.
For local users:You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located anywhere under the custody of IRB EVENT LTD. or its authorized vendors/suppliers/service providers/licensors.
For International Users:Browsing through the platform of consumption of any of the offered services is restricted without prior payment. Once the account has been created and the payment has been made, you are not anonymous to us anymore. Choosing to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located anywhere under the custody of IRB EVENT LTD or its authorized vendors/suppliers/service providers/licensors.
How do we protect visitor information?
IRB service’s platform (Website) is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are commonly stored on your device when you browse and use websites and online services. They are widely used to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalization. Cookies are not the only types of technology that enable this functionality; we also use other, similar types of technologies. See below for more information and examples.
Yes. We use “cookies” (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services
Third Parties Website